Saturday, June 18, 2011

Curtains, Moss and a Table! Oh My!

This is going to be a long post as I have gotten a lot I accomplished the past couple of days!

First things first -- I FINALLY finished the other set of curtain panels by painting the chevron design.  I'm smitten by them! Please forgive my terrible pictures as I take them with my iPhone.




The next project I tackled was covering this big black "S" I found for under $5 at a store a couple months back.  I thought it would look super cute with some moss on it.  I finally used a couple coupons at Michael's and bought some moss, so it was time to get busy!



Here is a picture of the moss covered letter half way done.


And here is the final product displayed on my foyer table.  Not sure where it will find it's permanent home, but this will work for now!



The last project I completed today was a table redo.  I stopped by the Goodwill store this past week to see if anything caught my eye.  When in between a fireplace mantle and an exercise machine, this little table was stashed. I moved some things around and immediately knew this was mine to take home!  At $5.99 how could I not?!?!

Here she is in all her cobwebby glory!



After some sanding, painting (I used Heirloom White by Rustoleum) and distressing here is this beauty!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment